- 5 nectarines
- 100g sugar
- 100g flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 35cl liquid cream
- 25cl whole milk
- 1 tonka bean
- Salt, a little butter for the mold
- 50g crushed almonds + 20g sugar
- Preheat the Th6 oven
- Butter a round mold (20cm in diameter) and place the nectarines cut into large wedges.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until the mixture turns white
- Add the flour, ground almonds, salt.
- Beat again.
- Grate the tonka bean into the mixture then add the cream and milk while continuing to beat
- Pour this mixture over the nectarines. Place in the oven for around thirty minutes.
- Mix together the crushed almonds and 20g of sugar – sprinkle the clafoutis with this mixture.
- Return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Clafoutis is best warm.
Treat yourself !